Keeping you safe every step of the way.
To All My Valued Customers,
Fleming Home Comfort is concerned for the safety of you and your family. As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to infiltrate our lives, and in the interest of ensuring a safe and healthy work environment, I want to let you know the actions my team and I are taking to keep us safe.
We are following the guidelines set forth by the Canadian Public Health Authorities. In addition, you can be sure we are committed to providing you with the safest services possible.
Prior to coming to work each day, my team and I take the personal health self-assessment, which includes questions like:
Are you currently experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Fever and/or chills? (temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius/100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher)
- Cough or barking cough - continuous, more than usual, making a whistling noise when breathing, not related to other known causes or conditions (for example, asthma, post infectious reactive airways)
- Shortness of breath, unable to breathe deeply, not related to other known causes or conditions (for example, asthma)
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
- Runny or stuffy/congested nose
- Headache that’s unusual or long lasting
- Extreme tiredness that is unusual or muscle aches
If we answer yes to any of the above, we stay home and don’t return to work until the risk has passed. Equally, I ask you to let me know if any of the above apply to you, and if so, we can work together to find a solution to serve you, keeping everyone’s health and safety in mind.
Your Health and Safety is our number one concern. For this reason, Fleming Home Comfort has implemented extra safety protocols to ensure:
Practice social distancing while in the home during consultations and during repairs or new installations.
Additional protocols such as frequent hand-washing, disinfecting of service vehicles, and hand sanitizer in our vehicles.
Avoid contact such as hand shaking
Wearing a face mask when performing services inside of the home
We continue to monitor the situation closely and provide updates as needed.
We thank you for your business and your trust. We appreciate your flexibility as we all navigate this unprecedented time together.